PURPOSES – FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of the European REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR“), we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services made through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Regularly, send communications about services, events, and news related to the activities developed by BLOOCK ©, by any means (telephone, postal mail, or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of contracted services and added value for Users, unless otherwise indicated or the User opposes or revokes consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations, and check compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer data to bodies and authorities, provided that they are so required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- Management of User data for job vacancy procedures, receipt of Resumes, and management thereof.
DATA CATEGORIES – WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
For the aforementioned purposes, we BLOOCK manage the following categories of data:
- Identification details
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data.
In the event that the User provides data from third parties, User represents and guarantees to have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause and keep BLOOCK harmless from and against any liability in this regard.
However, we may carry out checks to confirm this, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
LEGITIMATION – WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data whose purpose is the sending of periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events, and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes that they wish to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to us.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD – HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
ENCHAINTÉ TECH SL. Will keep the Users personal data only for the time necessary for the performance of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as User does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
RECIPIENTS. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to us, such as hosting services, marketing tools, and content systems, and other professionals, when such communication is necessary by law or regulations, or for the fulfillment of services contracted.
We have executed the corresponding contracts for the engagement of data processing with each of the suppliers that provide services to us, in order to ensure that these service suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Agencies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Except for the foregoing, your data will not be transferred to third parties without your express consent.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services, may also access your data, as well as Governmental agencies with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current regulations
INFORMATION SECURITY – WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE IMPLEMENT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and our servers.
- Encryption of information on our own servers. Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- Where we have providers outside the European Union, for the maintenance of the platform, these international transfers are regularized in accordance with the commitment of ENCHAINTÉ TECH SL. with the protection, integrity, and security of Users’ personal data.
RIGHTS – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You are entitled to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the User can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, and withdraw consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing made based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by email to the address: email@example.com indicating in the subject “Data Protection”, accompanying your request with a copy of an official identification document, or by sending an email that includes an electronic signature, in order to prove your identity.
If you believe that your rights have not been respected, you can complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid – Tel. 901100099 – 912663517. It has an online complaints system in AEPD Electronic Office.
In any case, we will communicate amendments to this policy that might affect users so that they can accept them.